Latin Christmas Carnival
"Christmas Carnaval", re-released in 2000 as "Latin Christmas Carnival", presents a program of traditional Christmas tunes and four original compositions spiced with a Latin American/Southwestern flair.
Instrumentation features dual marimbas, classical guitar and percussion.
1992 - Talking Taco, rereleased 2000 TTCD115.
U.S. distribution by Allegro Music, Canadian distribution by Holborne Distributing Co. Ltd.
- Jingle Bells Mambo [Listen!]
- What Child Is This
- Deck The Hall [Listen!]
- The Shepherds of Argentina [Listen!]
- We Three Kings
- Hark! The Herald Angels Sing [Listen!]
- Festive Huapango [Listen!]
- Silent Night [Listen!]
- Way of The Star
- Colorful Lights [Listen!]
All musical arrangements and compositions by Alice Gomez, except
"Way of The Star" (Michael Richter). Copyright
© Musiquest ASCAP (except "Way of the Star").
- Alice Gomez:
- marimba, electric bass, electronic drum programs, cymbalstern, percussion
- Marilyn Rife:
- marimba, castanets, finger cymbals, sleigh bells, percussion
- Michael Richter:
- nylon-strong guitar
- Guest Musician: Madalyn
- transverse flute and sopranino recorder
- Recorded by Joe Treviño at Elephant Tracks, San Antonio, Texas
- Original Cover Design: Mark Harlien
- Art Layout: Serengeti Art and Design
- Executive Producer: Ben Tavera King
Copyright © 1996-2001 Musiquest and Talking Taco Music
Page Design by: Carolyn A. Andre.