MARY BLACK: the collection
Original Issue date: 1992
- Dara ??
- Grapevine: GRAMC 010
- Dara ??
- Grapevine: GRAPELP 010
- Dara: DaraCD046
- Grapevine: GRACD 010
- Grapevine Mary Black the collection live
Musicians as on original recordings cited
Note: track lists differ between the Dara and Grapevine recordings
Track List [taken from Dara vinyl]:
- The Moon and St. Christopher (Mary Chapin Carpenter)
- recorded 1992
- No Frontiers (Jimmy McCarthy) - "No Frontiers"/Dara032
- Babes In the Wood (Noel Brazil) - "Babes in the Wood"
- Carolina Rua (Thom Moore) - "No Frontiers"/Dara032
- Katie (Jimmy McCarthy) - "By the Time It Gets Dark"
- Columbus (Noel Brazil) - "No Frontiers"/Dara032
- Adam At the Window (Jimmy McCarthy) - "Babes in the Wood"
- Ellis Island (Noel Brazil) - "Without The Fanfare"
- Bright Blue Rose (Jimmy McCarthy) - "Babes in the Wood"
- Past the Point of Rescue (Mick Hanly) - "No Frontiers"
- Only A Woman's Heart (Eleanor McEvoy) (featuring
- Roisin (Noel Brazil) recorded for this album
- Tearing Up the Town (Noel Brazil) - recorded 1992
- There's A Train That Leaves Tonight (Declan Sinnott/
T Henderson) - recorded June 1992 (original version on "Without
note: collection on the GrapeCD label substitutes
"Vanities" for "Past the Point of Rescue" and "Song
For Ireland" for "Roisin", and has less complete
inlay booklet attributions.
Produced by: Declan Sinnot except
track 11 [side 2/track 4], produced by Noel Eccles, Eleanor McEvoy &
compiled on Dynaudio Speakers-Craft Studio Monitors
Additions, changes, comments welcomed - send mail to webmaster: webmaster @ house-of-music.com (remove spaces when you type the address)
Album artwork copyright © Dara Records/Dolphin Traders. Reproduced with permission of Dara Records/Dolphin Traders 1995.
the contents of any recordings listed / referenced in these pages is copyright © the appropriate musical or publishing copyright owners.
Website pages copyright © 1995-2002 Carolyn Andre, including HTML, original scans and digitized artwork.